About Green Eagle Solutions:
Green Eagle Solutions is a rapidly growing tech company that offers software
solutions to the renewable energy sector, more specifically to the wind and solar
industry. Thanks to the expertise and knowledge of our technical team, we have
developed our own technology named ARSOS which helps renewable energy operators
to monitor, analyze and smartly control their power plants worldwide. This software
allows green energy production to be more efficient and sustainable, bringing closer the
goal of achieving a carbon-neutral world.
We are a dynamic and proactive family in constant search for personal and professional
improvement. Working for Green Eagle means growing along with the company and
being part of the game-changer spirit. We want to discover your talent. If you are
encouraged to do great things, join our team!
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate should have a technical degree in IT, business administration or equivalent experience and troubleshooting of the following:
- SCADA systems.
- OS Microsoft and Linux management.
- Databases Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Network devices such as CISCO and Fortinet (or equivalent).
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Work together with Customer Success department to integrate client assets into software platform.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (oral and written). Level C1.
- Knowledge of technical communication devices: router configuration (desirable Fortigate knowledge), VPN set-up and configuration & comprehension of network architecture.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols: OPC, Modbus, IEC-104
- Renewable energy SCADA systems knowledge: SGIPE, WindnetPRO, Vestas Online.
- SQL communications knowledge.
- Experience with databases Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Defined process execution and ability in dealing with clients.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with renewable energy.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
- Private Health Insurance & Incentive.
- Educational Bonus
This is the opportunity to speed up your professional career and challenging
yourself while doing something meaningful for the future!