About Green Eagle Solutions:
Green Eagle Solutions is a rapidly growing tech company that offers software
solutions to the renewable energy sector, more specifically to the wind and solar
industry. Thanks to the expertise and knowledge of our technical team, we have
developed our own technology named ARSOS which helps renewable energy operators
to monitor, analyze and smartly control their power plants worldwide. This software
allows green energy production to be more efficient and sustainable, bringing closer the
goal of achieving a carbon-neutral world.
We are a dynamic and proactive family in constant search for personal and professional
improvement. Working for Green Eagle means growing along with the company and
being part of the game-changer spirit. We want to discover your talent. If you are
encouraged to do great things, join our team!
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be part of the technology and integration team in our
office in Seville. He/she will participate in the planning and implementation of system
integration, monitoring, maintenance and support of all networked software and
● Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
● Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with
● Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement
● Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
● Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
● Required a minimum of a technical degree in IT or equivalent experience.
● Demonstrated strong analytical/problem-solving skills and the ability to follow
● Client orientation and good communication skills.
● Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting
priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize
effectively, while delivering high-quality work.
● Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy,
efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
● Common network protocols (TCP/IP, FTP, HTTPS, DNS, RDP).
● Industry protocols (Modbus, OPC DA, OPC UA, OPC XML, IEC104,
● Experience with SQL Databases and NOSQL Databases.
● Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux).
● Able to communicate fluently in English.
What do we offer?
● Competitive compensation depends on skills and experience.
● Private Health Insurance & Incentive.
● Educational Bonus.
This is the opportunity for speeding up your professional career and challenging
yourself while doing something meaningful for the future!