About Green Eagle Solutions:
Green Eagle Solutions is a rapidly growing tech company that offers software solutions to the renewable energy sector, more specifically to the wind and solar industry. Thanks to the expertise and knowledge of our technical team, we have developed our own technology named ARSOS which helps renewable energy operators to monitor, analyze and smartly control their power plants worldwide. This software allows green energy production to be more efficient and sustainable, bringing closer the goal of achieving a carbon-neutral world.
We are a dynamic and proactive family in constant search for personal and professional improvement. Working for Green Eagle means growing along with the company and being part of the game-changer spirit. We want to discover your talent. If you are encouraged to do great things, join our team!
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will play a key role managing Customer service and control center operations area
- Ensure SLA compliance for both Control Center and 24/7 support and maintenance service.
- Update to knowledge database and create training sessions across the team
- Report number and criticality of new issues, mean time between failures (MTBF) and mean time to repair (MTTR).
- Define and implement actions to prevent issues and to solve them quicker
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
- Collect and report customer feedback
- Researching new technologies and implementing methods of efficiency (such ITIL)
- Experience in the implementation of ITIL framework (or similar)
- Experience in project management across multiple teams
- High level of English spoken and written
- Must be able to talk through oral and written expression to convey information effectively.
- Strong relationship builder
- Have the ability to speak clearly and present well in a group
- Hard-working self-starter that is committed to proactively creating a successful professional career
- Willing to set and achieve challenging goals and grow successfully with the company
- Technical degree in IT or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years of experience
- Experience working with renewable energy.
- PMP Certified
- ITIL Certified
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation depends on skills and experience.
- Private Health Insurance & Incentive.
- Educational Bonus.
This is the opportunity for speeding up your professional career and challenging yourself while doing something meaningful for the future!