About Green Eagle Solutions:
Green Eagle Solutions is a rapidly growing tech company that offers software solutions to the renewable energy sector, more specifically to the wind and solar industry. Thanks to the expertise and knowledge of our technical team, we have developed our own technology named ARSOS which helps renewable energy operators to monitor, analyze and smartly control their power plants worldwide. This software allows green energy production to be more efficient and sustainable, bringing closer the goal of achieving a carbon-neutral world.
We are a dynamic and proactive family in constant search for personal and professional improvement. Working for Green Eagle means growing along with the company and being part of the game-changer spirit. We want to discover your talent. If you are encouraged to do great things, join our team!
What are we looking for?
Under the general supervision of the Product Manager, you will be part of the technology and development team , which is responsible for the analysing requirements, technical design, development and implementation of solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Develop state of the art core product features.
- Deploy our software on premises and in the cloud.
- Follow our programming methodology and automate our workflows.
- Ensure the high quality and reliability of all our developments.
- Document all the generated code per company policy.
- Require a minimum of a technical degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in .NET/C# using Visual Studio.
- Proven experience working with 3rd party libraries: log4net, Autofac, EF, AMQP.
- Proven experience working with popular database systems (SQL and No-SQL).
- Deep knowledge of the automated development lifecycle using CI/CD tools.
- Fluent English.
- Proficient on both Windows and Linux environments.
- Self-Motivated with a willingness to adapt and learn.
- Willing to set and achieve challenging goals and grow successfully with the company.
- Integration of data from industrial systems: SCADA systems, protocols and standards.
- ETL processes, data warehousing.
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation depends on skills and experience.
- Private Health Insurance & Incentive.
- Educational Bonus.
This is the opportunity for speeding up your professional career and challenging yourself while doing something meaningful for the future!