About Green Eagle Solutions:
Green Eagle Solutions is a rapidly growing tech company which offers software solutions to the renewable energy sector, more specifically to the wind and solar industry. Thanks to the expertise and knowledge of our technical team, we have developed our own technology named ARSOS which helps renewable energy operators to monitor, analyze and smartly control their power plants worldwide. This software allows green energy production to be more efficient and sustainable, bringing closer the goal of achieving a carbon neutral world.
We are a dynamic and proactive family in constant search of personal and professional improvement. Working for Green Eagle means growing along with the company and being part of the game-changer spirit. We want to discover your talent. If you are encouraged to do great things, join our team!
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate should have a technical degree in IT, business administration or equivalent experience and troubleshooting of the following:
- SCADA systems.
- OS Microsoft and Linux management.
- Databases Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Network devices such as CISCO and Fortinet (or equivalent).
- Manage the internal integration of the different technical aspects of the project in coordination with all technical managers ensuring project requirements are fulfilled and the whole project is coordinated as a unified solution
- Defining the roadmap towards establishing the resources required for integration management activities in coordination with the other managers.
- Promote integration meetings among the different parts, in order to ensure the different subsystems of the project work together so as to ensure the service delivered is properly integrated and meets the contractual and the standards requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management or technical management field.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (oral and written). Level C1.
- Ability to take the lead and manage projects.
- Self-Motivated with a willingness to adapt and learn.
- Willing to set and achieve challenging goals and grow successfully with the company.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures.
- Client orientation and good communication skills
- Experience working with renewable energy.
- PMP Certified
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation depends on skills and experience.
- Private Health Insurance & Incentive.
- Educational Bonus.
This is the opportunity for speeding up your professional career and challenging yourself while doing something meaningful for the future!