About Green Eagle Solutions:
Green Eagle Solutions is a rapidly growing tech company that offers software solutions to the renewable energy sector, more specifically to the wind and solar industry. Thanks to the expertise and knowledge of our technical team, we have developed our own technology named ARSOS which helps renewable energy operators to monitor, analyze and smartly control their power plants worldwide. This software allows green energy production to be more efficient and sustainable, bringing closer the goal of achieving a carbon-neutral world.
We are a dynamic and proactive family in constant search for personal and professional improvement. Working for Green Eagle means growing along with the company and being part of the game-changer spirit. We want to discover your talent. If you are encouraged to do great things, join our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our People & Culture department. The successful candidate will act as a key support to the business, taking on a wide variety of vital support HR & recruitment functions.
- Determine and meet the company’s current staffing needs.
- Support in developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and ensure recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.) are conducted on time.
- Manage job postings on social media.
- Support projects and participate in the improvement of HR processes.
- Support employee onboarding and exit process.
- Support pay-rolling and HR day to day administration.
- Manage other HR activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree/Master in HR, business, or a related field. At least 2-3 years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Excellent communicator.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, and able to learn quickly.
- Personal values that match our company values.
- A passion for building talented teams.
- Good organization and reporting skills.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation depends on skills and experience.
- Private Health Insurance & Incentive.
- Educational Bonus.
This is the opportunity for speeding up your professional career and challenging yourself while doing something meaningful for the future!