About Green Eagle Solutions:
Green Eagle Solutions is a rapidly growing tech company that offers software solutions to the renewable energy sector, more specifically to the wind and solar industry. Thanks to the expertise and knowledge of our technical team, we have developed our own technology named ARSOS which helps renewable energy operators to monitor, analyze and smartly control their power plants worldwide. This software allows green energy production to be more efficient and sustainable, bringing closer the goal of achieving a carbon-neutral world.
We are a dynamic and proactive family in a constant search of personal and professional improvement. Working for Green Eagle means growing along with the company and being part of the game-changer spirit. We want to discover your talent. If you are encouraged to do great things, join our team!
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
We have a revolutionary product with the potential to change the entire Renewable Energy industry, and need to spread the word!
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
What do we offer?
- Gross salary base of €50,000.
- Incentives and extra compensations depend on skills, experience, and performance.
- Private Health Insurance & Incentive.
- Educational Bonus.
- Based in Madrid with a flexible schedule (2-day remote)
- An incredible and collaborative work environment and distributed decision-making process
This is the opportunity for speeding up your professional career and challenging yourself while doing something meaningful for the future!