About Green Eagle Solutions:
Green Eagle Solutions is a rapidly growing tech company which offers software solutions to the renewable energy sector, more specifically to the wind and solar industry. Thanks to the expertise and knowledge of our technical team, we have developed our own technology named ARSOS which helps renewable energy operators to monitor, analyze and smartly control their power plants worldwide. This software allows green energy production to be more efficient and sustainable, bringing closer the goal of achieving a carbon neutral world.
We are a dynamic and proactive family in constant search of personal and professional improvement. Working for Green Eagle means growing along with the company and being part of the game-changer spirit. We want to discover your talent. If you are encouraged to do great things, join our team!
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing back-end components of web applications including database models and APIs, ensure responsiveness of applications and cross-platform optimization, ensuring security and data protection and integrity, among other duties.
- Execute project installation of SCADA systems in-house with our customers in close cooperation with the project organization.
- Develop and implement customized solutions tailored to customers’ SCADA requirements.
- Troubleshoot advanced SCADA issues.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Required a minimum of a technical degree in IT.
- 5-8 years of experience as a software developer or controls engineer with experience of SCADA systems and software programming.
- Knowledge of Angular frameworks.
- Good knowledge of one or more back-end technologies:C#, ASP.NET 4+, .NET Core.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures.
- Client orientation and good communication skills.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- RPA and automation experience
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
- Common network protocols (TCP/IP, FTP, HTTPS, DNS, RDP).
- Industry protocols (Modbus, OPC DA, OPC UA, OPC XML, IEC104, IEC102).
- Experience with SQL Databases and NOSQL Databases.
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux).
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation depends on skills and experience.
- Private Health Insurance & Incentive.
- Educational Bonus.
This is the opportunity for speeding up your professional career and challenging yourself while doing something meaningful for the future!